[Opensim-users] Offline messages not being received

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:40:58 UTC 2014

I would be surprised if this doesn't work on current development code.  Could you post the [Messaging] section from
OpenSim.ini from the "config show Messaging" console command?  This is better than OpenSim.ini for debugging because it
shows the actual config the simulator is using when loaded from the myriad .ini files.

On 15/10/14 16:21, Erik Gordon Bainbridge wrote:
> I'm having a problem with offline messages not being received.  The messages are being correctly stored in the
> im_offline table and the sender is told that the message is being saved, however the recipient never receives the
> message or any notification.
>
> I'm using the Offline Instant Messaging v2 module and have updated OpenSim.ini for the regions in which I'm testing
> offline messaging and Robust.ini.  The im_offline table looks correct.  I've confirmed that OpenSim.Addons.OfflineIM.dll
> is in both the Robust/bin and in the bin for each region I'm testing (I am testing offline messaging in four of our 37
> regions).
>
> We are currently using OS 0.8 Dev.  Could this be the problem?
>
> Thanks
>
> Erik Gordon Bainbridge (Apollo Manga in OS/SL)
>
> www.VirtualMarin.com <http://www.VirtualMarin.com>
> www.ErikBainbridge.com <http://www.ErikBainbridge.com>
> www.linkedin.com/in/egbainbridge <http://www.linkedin.com/in/egbainbridge>
> www.WarriorBrothers.com <http://www.WarriorBrothers.com>