[Opensim-users] Singularity and Mesh LOD setting (RenderVolumeLODFactor)

Kay McLennan mclennan.kay at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:49:27 UTC 2014

Ai, et al,

I use the Singularity viewer (but recently switched from the 64 bit to the
32 bit -- per Fleep's instructions prior to the OSCC14) and the
RenderVolumeLoadFactor functionality in the Debug menu "holds" an increase
of up to and beyond 10/11.  Are you saying the essence of any change is
just a "2" not a "10" (even if the load factor says "10")?

Best,
Kay