[Opensim-users] How to eliminate/change avatar 'step' sounds?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 23:11:24 UTC 2014

Hello
I have been wondering if anyone has found a way to eliminate the stepping
sounds
when an avatar walks. The sounds could have been better I think but right
now, they are very distracting. I am not sure if it is a viewer thing as
well. Any help is welcome.
Is there a way to change the current opensim sound for stepping ... to
something more natural for foot steps.
Thanks
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>