[Opensim-users] How to eliminate/change avatar 'step' sounds?

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Mon Aug 25 06:57:06 UTC 2014

Hello Dr. Ramloll,
I've never had sound in steps.
  I have collisions sounds but never "steps sounds".

Can be a script in the shoes .
I am using Firestorm and Singularity
What viewer are you using? and look in shoes if you have a script.

Best regards,
Luisillo

El 25/08/2014 a las #4, Dr Ramesh Ramloll escribió:
> Hello
> I have been wondering if anyone has found a way to eliminate the stepping
> sounds
> when an avatar walks. The sounds could have been better I think but right
> now, they are very distracting. I am not sure if it is a viewer thing as
> well. Any help is welcome.
> Is there a way to change the current opensim sound for stepping ... to
> something more natural for foot steps.
> Thanks
> Ramesh

---
Este mensaje no contiene virus ni malware porque la protección de avast! Antivirus está activa.