[Opensim-users] Parcel permissions not working

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:21:55 UTC 2014

Hi Oren,

Thanks for the current testing and status confirmation on this issue.

We have been exceptionally careful in testing (we've been testing primarily
banlists and building/rezzing), and due to the intermittent nature of the
issues we've neccesarily had to repeat the tests many times.

We've also seen some other issues with the installation, obscure error
messages (inter-simulation communications related) that suggest that the
issues may not be with opensim at all. My suspicion is that the on-board
network interface requires a windows driver to function properly, i.e.,
'the target operating system is not fully supported on this hardware'.

Time will tell, as I'm having them reloaded this morning.

I'll get back to this list with findings once I have something to report.

Thanks again, Oren :)

Cheers
James/Hiro