No subject

Sat Apr 19 01:53:27 UTC 2014

where we can enter a URL and go to that location ... In the virtual world
will some locations be out of our reach??

I kinda understand hypergrid but "Region too far" is the only subject where
I'm completely lost..

--000e0cd6ae32b88503046277f46f

I've been using dynamic hypergrid lately (and love it) but sometimes I =
get the error message "Region is too far".... why is this?<div><b=
r></div><div>From my understanding Hypergrid is supposed to work like the i=
nternet today where we can enter a URL and go to that location ... In the v=
irtual world will some locations be out of our reach??</div>
uot; is the only subject where I'm completely lost..</div>

--000e0cd6ae32b88503046277f46f--