[Opensim-users] Parcel permissions not working

Oren Hurvitz orenh at kitely.com
Thu Apr 17 11:53:00 UTC 2014

As it happens I've just been working with these permissions, so I'm certain
that they do work. I found bugs in how parcel permissions for Groups are
implemented, but not with permissions for all users.

Note that users who have a God level (UserLevel > 0), or users who are the
owners of the region/parcel/estate, have full permissions to build on the
parcel. So when you test, make sure your test avatar isn't a god or owner,