[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 07:34:39 UTC 2013

Two questions that can rule out one possible reason for the issues
you're encountering:

What viewer are you using?

How many regions do you generally have on the same instance near each
other? In non-technical speak that roughly means, When you start your
OpenSim.exe on your server, how many regions pop up on the map?

Thanks

Best Regards

Teravus