[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga tamrider at frodo.tv
Thu Sep 19 23:21:22 UTC 2013

I'm using vanilla 0.7.5, so it doesn't apply to me, but thanks for bringing
it to my attention.

As a former software developer, I do want to start trying some Git master
code and looking into OpenSim's innards. I was waiting until I know OpenSim
better, but now I'm not trying any unofficial releases while I have users
doing real world work in my grid, which I didn't anticipate happening so
soon.

-----
 Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
 Writer, instructor, former software engineer
 Northern California
 ErikBainbridge.com
 VirtualMarin.com