[Opensim-users] Intermittently unable to teleport into my grid

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:06:55 UTC 2013

Actually, if you're using Git master code not older than a couple of months, you might want to take a look at [1] and
see if this describes your issues.  This mantis is concerned with issues that some people have been having since the
recent teleport changes were introduced.

If you're using much older code or OpenSimulator 0.7.5 then this won't apply.

[1] http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=6755
On 19/09/13 17:30, EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga wrote:
> Thanks Justin.  That gives me some indication of where I should look.  It's
> still perplexing, and difficult to solve because I now have people doing
> real work on my grid, so I can't take any changes on interrupting their
> access.
>

> -----
>   Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
>   Writer, instructor, former software engineer
>   Northern California
>   ErikBainbridge.com
>   VirtualMarin.com

Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)