[Opensim-users] appearance isue (ruthed) with more than 6 avatars.

Luisillo Contepomi luisillocontepomi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 16:32:50 UTC 2013

Im was doing overload test with avatars and see a problem.

Premises:
Server on grid (Robust and opensim version 0.7.6 in same PC windows 7 -64 -
8Gb RAM)
Mysql server.
Clients: Singularity and firestorm. (Two viewers by computer. 8Gb ram)
Clients login at 30 seconds one after other.
Clients all avatars have all the same clothes (avatars are ballerinas,
shape worn clothes, skin and attached 4 prims: hair, skirt, and shoes).
Avatars impostors 0.
Region have all assets in flotsam cache memory and disk. (No errors or
alerts).

All avatars see properly the rest of the avatars
If one of them leaves the scene, returning sees all others as ruth.

In this situation I try the command "appearance send name 2ndname" without
sucess.

testing with all one by one... i have the same result.
If client abandon scene... when comeback all are ruth.
I reduce number of avatars... for see when this issue is solved.

Logout all avatars.
Login one by one at 30 seconds.. only 6 avatars.
6 avatars have not problems.

More than 6 avatars is the problem.
Regards,
Luisillo