[Opensim-users] No maptiles with HG (0.7.6)

Timothy Rogers timothy.f.rogers at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 02:58:49 UTC 2013

Isn't there something you enable like "HGMapTiles" or something, I
remember seeing that in one of these emails back, however I could be
wrong. There is no documentation I can find of it on the wiki, if it
is needed and you answer that is something it needs. I would love to
help contribute get opensimulator better documented.