[Opensim-users] OpenSim viewer compiling services

Per Mint pmint6 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 23:51:12 UTC 2013

Hello,

I apologize by advance if my question is not directly related to
OpenSimulator, but I thought that it would be related to OpenSim enough and
worth asking.

I'm currently installing a grid for a university and I would like to have
the viewer (e.g. Imprudence) recompiled for Windows, Mac and Linux with the
project name and icon. For example, instead of having the Imprudence logo
on its desktop, we would have a "MyCampusWorld" viewer with a custom icon.

Would some kind people tell me if there's someone I can contact for such
paid compiling services ?

Thank you very much for your help,
Per.