[Opensim-users] OpenSim viewer compiling services

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:37:45 UTC 2013

On 22/02/13 23:51, Per Mint wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I apologize by advance if my question is not directly related to OpenSimulator, but I thought that it would be related
> to OpenSim enough and worth asking.
>
> I'm currently installing a grid for a university and I would like to have the viewer (e.g. Imprudence) recompiled for
> Windows, Mac and Linux with the project name and icon. For example, instead of having the Imprudence logo on its
> desktop, we would have a "MyCampusWorld" viewer with a custom icon.
>
> Would some kind people tell me if there's someone I can contact for such paid compiling services ?

In the first, instance, I would suggest asking the an Imprudence/Kokua developer, though I don't know for sure if they
perform such work.  Perhaps post on the imprudence mailing list [1] if no-one contacts you directly?

[1] http://wiki.kokuaviewer.org/wiki/ImpDev_mailing_list

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
OSVW Consulting