[Opensim-users] Avatar texture corruption

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:04:26 UTC 2013

Personally, I never seen any such mesage.  The two viewers I reported on
where Firestorm and Kokua. Both acted the same, and never displayed any
message.  The problem was obvious only on screen.  The see anything on
the console I had to use the appearance show <avatar name>.  Hippo sens
to slow these days, and I only used it to stoe some builds with export.

Your friend in OS,
InuYasha