[Opensim-users] Avatar texture corruption

Emperor Starfinder emperor at secondgalaxy.com
Tue Feb 19 16:18:26 UTC 2013

@Caro
Just out of curiosity (it may not be associated with the problem) do
you see anything on the console with the message unable to find baked
texture or any slow post messages? It may not even be related but I
wonder if where you have tried multiple viewers (Firestorm and
firestorm for opensim in my opinion being a bit to bulky and
imprudence and hippo viewers being very lightweight) if maybe your
viewer is timing out during the fetching process or during the process
of loading the avi texture info into the database. In either case it
is quite possible that your viewers (and users' viewers on your grid
for that matter) are timing out during the fetch and post process.

Hope that might help some.

Emperor