[Opensim-users] Vivox module question - enable echo back?

John Sheridan john at pseudospace.net
Thu Feb 14 09:09:40 UTC 2013

@Nebadon - I have but they stated that they don't provide support for
OpenSim and suggested that I ask on the list.
@InuYasha - After hearing back from the Vivox support rep I didn't get
the impression that this was a high level (paid) feature.  Its likely
just a configurations witch somewhere along the line.
@Justin and Toni - I'll have to do some digging around to see if I can
find an API reference for Vivox.  If its available I'll gladly do some
poking around in the module to see if I can add in a configuration flag.

Thanks :)

John Sheridan / Orion Pseudo
Pseudospace Virtual Worlds
(HG Middle) grid.pseudospace.net:8002:Ellis Island