[Opensim-users] Avatar texture corruption(InuYasha Meiji)

caro t hart caro.thart at macaris.nl
Thu Feb 14 09:05:38 UTC 2013

Justin,
Thanks for the clarification about the textures.
The problem does not occur when teleporting into another simulator.
It only happens when walking into an adjacent region which runs on
another opensim instance.? The problem never happens when teleporting
into a region or crossing boundaries of regions running in the same
opensim instance.? I've tried 3 viewers and the pattern of missing
textures is consisent on my system.
So I really don't know why this is happening, only that it happens
consistently.
InuYashy confirms the problem, and I hope that some of the readers
running multiple opensim instances with adjacent regions are willing
to do the test and do the console "appearance show" after a walk into
an adjacent region.
Btw. I am running Windows 7, opensim in grid mode, with 8 opensim
servers running in total 11 regions (7 * 1 region and 1 * 4 region).

Please see testoverview in previous thread (sorry, I seem te make a
mess of the message threads).Met vriendelijke groet,

Caro