[Opensim-users] Avatar texture corruption(InuYasha Meiji)

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:10:06 UTC 2013

No and then walking into a region running in the same instance does it,
but no way as often.  You are corect on how it never happens using TP to
get to the same area on the next sim.
"Warning:  Teasing in good nature; Yes you do tend to make a mess of the
message threads., (laughing)

InuYasha.

On 2/14/2013 4:05 AM, caro t hart wrote:
> Justin,
> Thanks for the clarification about the textures.
> The problem does not occur when teleporting into another simulator. It
> only happens when walking into an adjacent region which runs on
> another opensim instance.  The problem never happens when teleporting
> into a region or crossing boundaries of regions running in the same
> opensim instance.  I've tried 3 viewers and the pattern of missing
> textures is consisent on my system.
> So I really don't know why this is happening, only that it happens
> consistently.
> InuYashy confirms the problem, and I hope that some of the readers
> running multiple opensim instances with adjacent regions are willing
> to do the test and do the console "appearance show" after a walk into
> an adjacent region.
> Btw. I am running Windows 7, opensim in grid mode, with 8 opensim
> servers running in total 11 regions (7 * 1 region and 1 * 4 region).
>
> Please see testoverview in previous thread (sorry, I seem te make a
> mess of the message threads).
> Met vriendelijke groet,
>
> Caro

Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 10 user accounts so far).