[Opensim-users] creating completely different avatar then use it on opensim‏

Slavin, Simon s.slavin at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 15:05:05 UTC 2012

On 27 Sep 2012, at 3:53pm, InuYasha Meiji wrote:

> I would love to see someone come out with a four legged beast Skeleton for a animal like an OX.  I would love to have animals around that I could combine with the NPC possibilities of opensim to pull an OX cart around and so on.

I have seen carts and balloons which you can 'pick up', and once attached they will follow you around.  The follow-around script tracks the location of the person who last picked them up, and makes appropriate movements when they move.  The animation wasn't very convincing, but it got the idea across.

Simon.