[Opensim-users] A question for the sound

xristina volioti kri_krivolioti at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 8 19:17:40 UTC 2012

Ok I tested what you've said.. I have the same preferences to both computers and the result is that I can hear the sounds in laptop with XP but I still cannot hear the sounds in laptop with Windows 7. Also a friend of mine tested it to his computer (Windows 7, 64-bit) and he can't hear any sound. Do you know if it runs to the Windows 7, 64-bit? Also when I log in, a menu pops up with this "Your system contains a graphic card that is unknown to us at this time." Do you know if this is the problem?
Thank you for your useful help!!Best regards,Christina