[Opensim-users] OpenSimulator 0.7.3.1 released

InuYasha Meiji inuyasha.meiji at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 00:55:41 UTC 2012

Wow. thanks for the quick reply, I appreciate it.  Now, with the
osNpcLoadAppearance() attachments regression fix, I might actually give
it a try.

Thanks Again,
InuYasha

On 3/30/2012 8:26 PM, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
> In this case you could just re-use your config files.  This should be
> true of all point releases - I'll add that to the release notes.
> Thanks InuYasha.
>
> On 31/03/12 01:22, InuYasha Meiji wrote:
>> I'm only wondering. Usually I reenter all my changes to the ini file
>> by hand, hoping I don't miss anything. Since this
>> is a point update, can I get away with coping my ini files and region
>> files to the new version? Oh should I treat it
>> like all the major updates?
>>
>> InuYasha
>>

>> On 3/30/2012 6:34 PM, Justin Clark-Casey wrote:
>>> Hi folks. OpenSimulator 0.7.3.1 has just been released [1]. This is
>>> a minor point release on 0.7.3 which contains a
>>> few bug fixes (e.g. osNpcLoadAppearance() attachments regression
>>> fix, off-by-one scripting error report fix, MSSQL
>>> database plugin updates).
>>>
>>> It also contains a few new minor features, such as the ability to
>>> restrict hypergrid foreigners from visiting certain
>>> regions on a simulator with Hypergrid enabled.
>>>
>>> For more details, please see the release notes at [2].
>>>
>>> I anticipate that this will be the last 0.7.3.x release. The next
>>> would be 0.7.4. If this follows historical precedent
>>> this will probably be in about 4 months or so.
>>>
>>> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release, whether with
>>> code, testing, documenting or helping people with all
>>> the questions involved in using this complex piece of software :)
>>>
>>> [1] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download
>>> [2] http://opensimulator.org/wiki/0.7.3.1_Release

Opensim User: Standalone Grid on Version 0.7.2 with 56 Regions
on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 ghz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard
Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Voice and
Offline Mesages all working.