[Opensim-users] ODE cannot trigger At_Target ? Or very bad.....

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Sat Mar 31 12:40:15 UTC 2012

This problem hit me before, thats why i stopped useing it.
If i move a ODE verhiocle on its own. and try to detect the destination
point
where it need todo some action. it seems it dont triggers the At_Target
at all.
I know ODE + LSL is tricky combination with resources,
both seems to have always some conflicts here :O
But in this case it seems Opensim is so busy with ODE that it forget to
check some events.

Any idea if i have a setting wrong or maby its a problem with opensim ?
Or its a user error... grin...