[Opensim-users] How to create a corded telephone with a movable cord?

Nebadon Izumi nebadon2025 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:30:04 UTC 2012

I was going to mention Ninja, but from my testing things can go very wrong
and bad if the use is not very controlled, like if a ninja linkset goes off
the edge of the sim, things can go horribly wrong to the point the
simulator will not start up anymore without editing these lost prims out of
the database.  Its certainly something you could experiment with, you just
need to be very careful, in my sandbox i have put up big walls, and when i
am playing with Ninja physics i even put up a secondary barrier to capture
the ninja prims in case things go wonky.

Michael Emory Cerquoni - Nebadon Izumi @ http://osgrid.org