[Opensim-users] how to make objects visible only to select avies

Neil Canham neil at knowsense.co.uk
Sat Mar 24 11:11:32 UTC 2012

With a viewer 2/3 based viewer, the media-on-a-prim functionality is the
easiest way to achieve this for flat items or content (the cards example
say).  In fact, the hardest thing with media-on-a-prim is to make sure
everyone sees the same thing!  Since the media surfaces in that case are
effectively browsers embedded in the client making their own requests, you
can arrange for everyone's experience to be tailored to them.

Neil