[Opensim-users] how to make objects visible only to select avies

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 13:55:02 UTC 2012

This assumption does not hold in the real world even though it is
assumed to be the case:
'what I see is approximately what you see.'
The virtual world provides freedom to access camera that cannot
parallel real world POVs.
In the real world, in many collaborative settings, it is possible to
have control on what you want others to see and reveal at very fine
degree of control what others need to see, when needed.
The very fact that this is impossible to do in current virtual worlds
is a hurdle for many collaborative applications.