[Opensim-users] how to make objects visible only to select avies

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 23 03:45:30 UTC 2012

In principle one could do this but it would require a lot of engineering so I don't see it happening anytime soon.

In a way it's also quite 'world-breaking' - what I see is no longer approximately what you see.  But one could also
argue that with local environmental setting changes.

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog