[Opensim-users] how to make objects visible only to select avies

Lindy Orwin lindyaustralia at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 18:26:15 UTC 2012

Ramesh
This function could be really useful for quests or education and training
applications where certain avatars achieve a level or target and can then
move on to another activity that is invisible until that status has been
acquired.

It would also allow you to have different activities, notecards, clues,
resources available to different groups of avatars eg from different age or
skill groups, from different clients (company specific training info),
different classes (activities int he same area may differ for say a social
work student to a pharmacy student).

Even to add complexity or simplify a context for learning say for first
years compared to fourth years.

Just a few ideas.
Lindy