[Opensim-users] Think I might be confused: Terrain Editing

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:54:52 UTC 2012

I believe that the terrain brushes have been janky for a long time (corrections welcome).

I would also warn you not to lower the terrain below 0.  This should really not be allowed and causes various unexpected
problems (e.g. can't rez npcs as negative z co-ords).

--
Justin Clark-Casey (justincc)
http://justincc.org/blog