[Opensim-users] NPC and internal Animations

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Tue Mar 6 12:42:31 UTC 2012

Okay, sorry! I understood that you wanted to bypass the built-in animation.
In reality you prefer internal animations but it does not work with your script.

But it works here, so I suggest you try with exactly the same elements:
- Rez a new prim (name it "Built-In Animation Test" if you want)
- In the contents of the prim, create a new script and copy the one I put in attachment, compile it)
- Sit on the prim and your avatar should sit and clap
- Secondarily you must have in local chat the same texts as the one placed as an attachment.

If this does not work as expected, then you must look for what is wrong with your configuration.

As server I used
Version: OpenSim 0.7.3 Release             (interface version 7)
and
Version: OpenSim 0.7.4 Master_18206_0007711_010312       (interface version 7)

As client I used : Imprudence 1.3.2  (May 17 2011 17:47:23)

GCI