[Opensim-users] FreeBSD OS 0.7.3 - OpenJpeg and libopenjpeg-dotnet errors

R.Gunther rigun at rigutech.nl
Mon Mar 5 13:10:12 UTC 2012

If mono on freeBSD dont use glibc ? what does it use then ?
And is that at the correct  version, it still sounbd like you need to
install glibc
or at least update the replacement to the correct version.

Otherwise compile mono manual in userspace, so it dont interfere with
the system but still installing
then correct packadges. make sure you install everything from mono then
in userspace.
But not common with freebsd.