[Opensim-users] MySQL query and number of agents online

Clive Gould cliveg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:41:49 UTC 2012

I've created a simple Linux bash shell script that generated a Web page containing some basic simulator/server statistics

This was purely to keep an eye on the simulator/server to make sure it was still running ;)

Let me know if you have comand line access to a Linux server and would like a copy of the script

Sent from my iPhone