[Opensim-users] Is there an easy way to create Male Avatar?

Steven Salter ssalter at indiana.edu
Fri Mar 2 20:03:05 UTC 2012

Hello Han,

I'm not sure where you got the predefined avatars but it is pretty easy to make one yourself. Ahhh, a reply from Vanish just appeared...follow his steps. :)

You can also find content in a variety of places. Shapes, skins, textures, terrains, and so on:

http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Artist_Home

http://resources.open-sim.nl/

http://opensim-creations.com/

http://govgrid.org/node/9

you can spend hours visiting and downloading from sites if you Google "opensim resources", or a variation of that.

Steve