[Opensim-users] ToS and HG

Robert Martin robertltux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:02:47 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Mimetic Core <core at odosys.net> wrote:

> the trade-off will be limiting the HG routing to a single point, but i'm
> guessing that a grid looking to exclude a specific race or species from
> their land will already favor a tightly controlled centralized entry point.

I would say that any grid that has either excluded or required avatars
should have some sort of "landing zone" and it would help if there was
some sort of directory that listed such details.

I suppose this would be similar to the situation in the Stargate
universe where atlantis can only be dialed into from Earth (when you
are in the milkyway galaxy).

--
Robert L Martin