[Opensim-users] Does Imprudence need access to Vivox site?

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:35:19 UTC 2011

Hmm, I tried to zip up the folder like I used to do with Hippo but Imprudence
would not run and had to be installed. We are using Imprudence Experimental
and I believe that is 1.4.

Basically we just need an easy way for an internal user to run Imprudence
and only have our single grid ready to go for them. I have already edited
the default_grid_settings file to only have our grid visible. The beauty of
using the old Hippo was it did not need to be installed.

@Kamal - It sounds like Vivox only gets hit when the Second Life grid is
chosen and since we are only needing our own internal grid hit then Vivox
isn't even needed. So problem solved and it stands toreason if someone is
going to be using the SL grid then they must have enough access to reach
vivox.com!

Thanks,

Robert