[Opensim-users] Does Imprudence need access to Vivox site?

Adric R McCabe.Maxsted at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:15:23 UTC 2011

Looks like you found a bug in Imp. We check for the right grid on startup
(the Vivox license window should only come up if you're connecting to Second
Life) but the check was missing from the preferences option. I've fixed
this, and the change'll be in 1.4 RC1 (although if it's an urgent fix, email
me and let me know. I can compile a custom version for you).

In the meantime, you can use a custom settings file by adding --settings
"filename.xml" to the startup parameters. (On Windows, you need to create a
new shortcut to imprudence.exe for this.) You'd want to use the default
settings.xml file as a base and edit that.

The options you'll need to change:

VivoxLicenseAccepted set to 1.
VoiceModuleVivox or VoiceModuleMumble will let you set the .exe name of your
voice module, too (I forget which one you'll need with Freeswitch).

Cheers,

-- McCabe