[Opensim-users] Does Imprudence need access to Vivox site?

Kamal Jain kamal at vivox.com
Sun Oct 16 13:07:21 UTC 2011

Robert,

I setup a Diva pre-built Windows installation on my laptop, and pointed
Imprudence at it.  When I got around to enabling voice, I got the Vivox
license dialog -- and I never once pointed the viewer at SL.

If your issue is resolved, I am happy.  If not...email me and let's discuss.

Cheers,
Kamal

-----
Kamal Jain
Director of Network Operations & Customer Service
Vivox, Inc.