[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] Upload Collada Meshes toOpenSim0.7.1.1

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Fri Oct 7 22:12:39 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

I compared the contents of the file simplebot.dae that works both in SL and
OpenSim and of a file provided by Evolver. The contents are very different
when it comes to joints, both in terms of the names and of their quantity
(eg Evolver notes each finger of two hands).

In the LL dae I found references to Blender, in the Evolver dae I found
reference to Maya; as I use neither Blender nor Maya, my skills are limited
in this area :))

GCI