[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] Upload Collada Meshes to OpenSim0.7.1.1

Garmin Kawaguichi garmin.kawaguichi at magalaxie.com
Thu Oct 6 16:18:21 UTC 2011

About meshes from Evolver used as rigged wearable, the problem seems to be the number of bones; may be 26 for LL and variable for Evolver. (The problem exiss for LL Second Life and for OpenSim)

I used Linden Lab Viewer 3 to upload DAE files in OpenSim and to view them; there is also a mesh release of the Cool Viewer but I can only see the mesh items but I cannot upload them.

GCI