[Opensim-users] WxService Reloaded

BlueWall jamesh at bluewallgroup.com
Fri May 20 18:26:10 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Following discussion of the middleware framework for Robust I pushed to
the WxService branch last month, I took the https parts and pushed them
into core a couple of weeks ago. Since then, I have taken the example
code I posted for that and made the framework all in user-space as a
pattern/example for writing endpoints for remote applications to
interact with OpenSim-Robust.

The example walks through all the requirements to write and load a
custom module into the Robust shell, assign the port that it will listen
to, write handlers and services, add commands to the console plus build
a custom database with migrations.

find the code here: http://www.bluewallvirtual.com/WxService_Reloaded

BlueWall