[Opensim-users] Reappearing prims in regions, OS 0.7.2

Chris mewtwo0641 at cox.net
Sun May 22 00:50:07 UTC 2011

Hi all, I'm having an issue with prims (usually entire link sets)
reappearing in my regions long after I've deleted them.

If I rez a prim/link set, delete it later on (or take it back to
inventory), and then shut down the server later on after that; it will
reappear the next time I start the server up. It doesn't seem to be
persisting the object deletion in the database.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Running OpenSim 0.7.2 Dev on MySQL, Windows XP 32 Bit

Thank you!