[Opensim-users] Avatars ehancement and/or simplification

Antoine Bapst bapst at 2bo.com
Tue May 10 13:05:58 UTC 2011

Hi there,
I'm currently working "client side" on avatars (skin, clothes, animations)
and I found that positionning and rendering are somehow desapointing.
Is there any way we could modify the shapes (I mean the way outer bodys are
made, not the skeletton itself; we can't override animation base principes)
?

My goal is to give a very "clean" rendering, wether by lowering the number
of edges to make "cartoon like" avis or by raise the number of edges, to
make bodys more consistent.

Any idea, tutorial will be very welcome.

Antoine