[Opensim-users] Issue with FreeSwicth in 0.7.2 dev master - reported on Mantis

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:04:12 UTC 2011

At 03:53 10/05/2011, Diva wrote:
>It compiles. I don't know if it works, I was never able to make
>Freeswitch work myself. The refactoring shouldn't have changed anything
>in its functioning -- I didn't touch the optional modules.

I re-tested... switching from r/15354 (in which FS is working) to
r/14466 (fails) and back to r/13354 (works again)

Looks like a problem has been introduced in 0.7.2 dev master very
recently.  I think in r/15466 its trying to use the OpenSim.exe port
:9000 rather than the stated 8002/8003 port set up in Robust(.HG).ini

I reported it on mantis with details there...
See http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=5476