[Opensim-users] OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene

James j_jamesk at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 20:46:00 UTC 2011

Hi Folks

I had loaded an OAR file which was a load of buildings from openvce then I
delinked a building and set the parts to physical so that the building would
fall apart, within about a minute of this happening I was kicked out of the
region with the default "the region is restarted" and then I saw the
following in the opensim console being repeats many times:

2011-05-05 21:36:37,822 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene.james [PHYSICS]: unable to collide
test active prim against space.  The space was zero, the geom was zero or it
was in the process of being removed.  Removed it from the active prim list.
This needs to be fixed!

The followed by:

2011-05-05 21:36:37,894 ERROR -
OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene.james [PHYSICS]: Attempted to read
or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is
corrupt., Void JointDestroy(IntPtr), System.AccessViolationException:
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication
that other memory is corrupt.

   at Ode.NET.d.JointDestroy(IntPtr j)

   at OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeCharacter.ProcessTaints(Single
timestep)

   at OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene.Simulate(Single timeStep)

Is this normal?

Regards

James