[Opensim-users] OpenSim.Region.Physics.OdePlugin.OdeScene

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:01:05 UTC 2011

Sounds to me like there was an error that caused memory corruption.
Unfortunately, memory corruption like that isn't recoverable.    The
restart is an attempt to manage the situation and, the visible issue
occurred during JointDestroy in the ODE bindings called from
OdePlugin.OdeCharacter.ProcessTaints which means that it was trying to
remove the avatar's physics proxy.

Teravus