[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 43

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Thu Mar 31 00:42:35 UTC 2011

Hi Teravus

If you were running your sim connected to a online grid but from your own computer, how fast would a module like this be?  I've seen the mono solution I've mentioned used in performance because it's faster than a Internet send and retrieve solution, would this be as fast as that?

Garrett
Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/