[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 43, Issue 43

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 23:47:36 UTC 2011

If you'd like to get creative with the code you could write a region
module that listens for agent update packets and takes note of the
agent's position on the server and the agent update body rotation...
and write that information to a file.   It's probably more difficult
then using LSL.   "Just Sayin'"

Teravus