[Opensim-users] Avatar appears as cloud

Garrett Lynch lists at asquare.org
Sat Mar 26 22:58:27 UTC 2011

Hi

Logged into opensim today and my avatar will only appear as a cloud.  I've tried refreshing appearance in Imprudence, detaching all objects, removing all clothes, trying to use the blank avatar, renderunloadedavatar and testing the default avatars but I can't get back to my avatar or edit my appearance it simply tells me "can't change appearance until appearance has downloaded".

I've also tried Phoenix and the same.  Is there anything else I can try to fix this?

Garrett
Garrett at asquare.org
http://www.asquare.org/
http://www.asquare.org/networkresearch/