[Opensim-users] Imprudence acting Impudently

Adam Farrugia uqafarru at fdn.uq.edu.au
Wed Mar 23 22:38:52 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC < paul.villano at us.army.mil> wrote

> I posted this on the SLED list but never got a response.  Somehow my
> Imprudence viewer got corrupted.  The last place I used it for was Second
> Life (I use Imprudence so I can switch between Open Sim and SL). But after
> trying to use the SL viewer and going back to try to use Imprudence in SL it
> just keeps bringing up the Sign On screen from the Second Life website.  Any
> solutions on how to get Imprudence back to behaving nicely? :o)

Hi Paul,

I use Imprudence 1.3.1 (SSE2) and have found that setting your OS-based grid in the Grid Manager as the default grid makes the login screens for both SL and your Opensim grid work perfectly when you use the Grid Manager to toggle between grids (BTW, I'm on Windows 7 64-bit). Your cache may indeed may have become corrupted so it may be wise to clear the viewer cache prior to doing that.
Hope it helps..

Rgds,

Adam Farrugia
PIER Virtual