[Opensim-users] Fritzbox 7390 & NAT loopback, revisited (WARNING)

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 21:05:00 UTC 2010

There is usually one other option for people who's router doesn't
support NAT loopback.

That's to put the Servers in the DMZ (De-Militarized Zone).
Requests that the Router doesn't know how to forward will go to the IP
Address specified there.    This has some security ramifications that
you need to be aware of.

Regards

Teravus